Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Career Options: 1) Tobacco Co. Executive 2) Abortion Clinic Doctor

Waking up today was no different than other school days. This can be both a good thing and bad thing. On the plus side, nothing bad happens. On the bad side, days just become unnoticable and you fall in a pattern. Today was yet another mininium day at school which affected my off period and made me leave the house earlier. Once at school my thinking was in a different state which made my day pass by. Like words coming out a mouth, gone soon was my day at school. I made my route home to change clothes and hang out with some friends. Laughs and smiles were present and we drove to hunigton and back to the home area. There isn't much to say about today. Well, my mom is at open house and I'm a little nervous about that because I don't want to get in trouble and don't know if I will and for what. Apparently she's upset because my brother and I didn't go with her but we aren't even suppose to. I hope my plans for tomorrow go through.

No comments: