Thursday, October 4, 2007

Cities. Homes. Bullshit.

I thought it'd be nice to wake up listening to Explosions In The Sky. I was right. My morning progressed into a shower which then somehow got me to school. How does the system of events occuring and passing work? I don't even know. English class was pretty boring but luckily the annoying girl that sits in front of me wasn't there. We had a rally at school which means nuitrition was 25 minutes instead of the regular 15. My friend had a very nice thing. I had some. The world came together like the communion of a purple sky. I made my way to class, everything seemed like its own still life yet it was passing so quick. A world on a tredmill. Tranquillity in a erosion. Enough with senseless bullshit. My forensics class was very very good but not academically. Yet, the time came and my feeling was gone and down. The rest of the school day seemed like such a drag. During my time at school, my plans for later in the day fell through. I'm apathetic about it for the most part, but it would've been nice. My two hours spent at my house were empty, a usual phase in my lifetime. Kyle and Melinda came over around 5 and we made a journey to newport to retrieve Kyle's iPod. Just spending time with such amazing people is worth life's bullshit. I came home and started thinking about stuff. I really want to go to Mexico and spend a week there. I just want to connect with my roots to my seed. Plant new ideas in my head. Maybe one day they can be trees. I want to ride a bike around and see the work of the Aztec's in Mexico City, then go down south to see the work of the Mayans. It all seems so beautiful and amazing. Maybe thats my home.

2 comments:

Thea said...

hi, i got your comment and decided to check you out. You have great taste as well, explosions in the sky are one of the best instrumental bands out there...hope you post up more, you have an interesting view on life.

Thea

Unknown said...

Hello from a fellow syndicalist!