Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Can't Imagine What Clouds Feel Like

So its getting pretty hot now and I'm not sure if I like it or not. School was alright yesterday just because it was a minimum day and everything went by fast. In sociology we've been began talking about cultures. Part of the discussion involved a talk on what values, knowledge, customs, and physical objects our culture indulges in. I get pretty frustrated hearing some of the fucking dumb ass responses people come up with and they're completely serious. When asked about where our knowledge comes from some people answered "religion." If you're knowledge comes from religion then you're a fucking idiot. You can't expected a vague book to give you all of life's answers. It creates this mind set that you follow blindly. I laugh when christians criticize other religions and make fun of them because they're "weird." Go examine your religion. I just don't see the logic in thinking the world was actually made in seven days and the first living beings were Adam and Eve. There is also a lot more bullshit in the bible. Religion is just a way to control people. If you base all of your morals on religion instead of your own judgement, then something is fucking wrong with your mental process. When it came to the values part everyone yelled "money" like fucking wild idiots. If you value the "right" to fuck over others and to be able to be fucked over at any given time then I really don't know what to tell you besides the fact that you're an ignorant piece of shit. I don't think a capitalist democracy is great like people say it is. Its pretty much bullshit. We've come to the point where your vote doesn't count and its the corporations that foster their approved choices. American culture is probably the most ignorant egoistic culture ever and I have come to hate it.

Anyways, I don't really know how should I feel right now. Nothing in life is horrible right now, but its also not a sunny road. I don't know if it will ever be. I think people who seriously think life is the best thing ever are fooling themselves or forcing themselves to think that. How do people feel as they lay during their final moments of life expecting this "light" to take them away from the earth and all they get is the darkness that comes with eternal sleep. Fools.

Something that I have taken as the biggest joke ever is the city of Lakewood. I think a big piece of shit fell from space onto earth and people began to inhabit it and called it Lakewood. For the most part its full of the biggest douches I've ever seen. The school is pretty fucking bad too. The kids are fucking horrible. Cool girl pants. Cool hair. So your parents bought you a camera and you now think you can take good pictures. Go fuck yourself. So last year you were all about some stupid scene fad and now you're buy American Apparel and thinking you look cool. Go fuck yourself. I really hope one of the pieces of shit from Lakewood read this. I'm not sure if it's the stupid scene kids or the white trash bros that are worse. I really can't make up my mind. I think this is the only time I'll take the bros side because the fucking scene kids are too ridiculous. At least the bros don't bounce around shit cuming on one fad to another. I'll end the rant here.

Well I've uploaded some albums I think you'd enjoy (at least one out of the three).

Give Up The Ghost - We're Down 'Til We're Underground
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n0jzmc21tvm

This is probably the best hardcore album I've ever heard and I'll go as far as saying one of the top 5 best punk albums. So ridiculous how much this rules. The lyrics are amazing and so is the music. Band is fucking great.

Cap'n Jazz - Discography
http://www.mediafire.com/?ndnzvjl3oam
Makes me feel like a kid.

Girl Talk - Unstoppable
http://www.mediafire.com/?0lx0tuxnyzn

People should party more.

No comments: