Monday, February 25, 2008

In A Wilderness of Light

Today was pretty good after 4:00 p.m. I was picked up my Kyle, Laura, and Michael. We picked up Richard and "jammed". It ended up really good. Its looking up. We then went on a quest for spray paint and a long sleeved shirt for Kyle which ended up empty handed. Laura and I played a game of hunting while at Walmart. Michael and I planned our battle for humanity against the Walmart zombies. We visited our friend Danielle at work which is funny because she's a sandwich artist at Subway that gives free meals. Laura went home afterwards and we dropped off Michael at Erik's house. I noticed that I didn't have my ipod. I guess Laura has it in her purse. "Fuck". Tomorrow is going to be dreadful at school and during my dentist appointment. So flashback to our hunt for Kyle's stuff, we were in the parking lot of Target and I was telling Laura a story by showing her something. She made a statement. I guess she's half right but I wish she was 100% right.

No comments: