Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Irreconcilable Erections

Most mornings I wake up to the sound of an alarm going off. This happens twice through my morning, first at 5:01 a.m. and then at 5:53 a.m. After the first alarm goes off, I get up from my bed and turn it off. I then proceed to turn on my computer and go to my music player to pick an album to listen to. Once picked, I go lay down in my bed and just digest the sound of the music and process my thoughts. Everyother day I don't leave my house for school until 8:36 a.m. Today was one of those days. Its pretty nice to be able to wake up early, I always catch the suns journey to our sky. My day began with me listening to music and cruising the internet until I had to get ready for school. I marked my usual walk to the bus stop that leads me to school. In my algebra class there is this kid who is semi-retarded and kind of resembles Gary Coleman. I made a secret handshake with him. I shall explain it another time when I have a picture. Anyways, he usually is wandering around the school the first 30 minutes of class and while he was gone I asked "Wheres Gary Coleman?" the class laughed and someone echoed the question in desire for an answer. The teacher then told us "you don't know everyones story" and said she hears the snickering we make when we see his offset actions. She warned us to stop or we'd have to deal with her. This was a definet buzzzkillllllll for me. My day went on and as usual nothing really stood out.

Well actually, one of my best friends, Laura, was sent to rehab two weeks ago. I got a text from her last night saying she was kicked out. I was anticipating to see her today at school but she only showed up for one period and left, no one got to talk to her. She's such a great person. I really tend to find most people to be fake and fabricated. She's one of the few people who I don't get that sentiment in anyway. Turns out she has to go to some rehab in Whittier now which sucks. I think people who see any drug use as a "problem" need to focus on bigger issues. I hope we get to hang out soon, its always fun.

My day went on and I came home to wash the dishes. During this course I saw my brother and a friend of his making a hole in a water bottle. I immediatly knew why they were doing that and asked how much weed did he have. He told me he had a dime more or less. The three of us went to the back where I took a couple good hits. Beforehand I had a minor headache, this seemed to fix that problem and do a lot more. I finished the dishes afterwords and transceded into my own realm in my room as I put on some music as just lost myself. I really like the feeling I get when that happens. My day went on and on. I finished homework, ate dinner, and whatnot. The only other interesting part of my day came up at the dinner table when my brother mentioned that he had gone to the Gay-Straight Alliance Club meeting at school with a friend. He said how the club was getting pizza next week. My mom seemed to not understand the club. She questioned him about his sexuality, which I think was dumb because the club doesn't hint any particular person's sexuality since it is made up of both orientations. She then said she didn't want him going in fear that'd he be convinced to go gay. I found this ridiculously ignorant. 1) no one is "convinced" to go gay or straight, its just the way they are . 2) just the idea that this would be happening was so stupid to assume. I really love my mom, but at the same time I think she doesn't know much about certain subjects and is ignorant. I guess thats what religion does to people.

The sun that I witness every morning has moved on to the other side of earth and I am now under the intriguing sight of the night sky. I think the cycle of day to night, night to day is so beautiful. It'd be pretty cool to die as the sun was setting. Just the way that relates to one life would be almost like a fairy tale. I wish a lot of you were actualy living. Maybe you should start doing that tomorrow. I'm pretty sure you won't so theres no need to expect anything. Apparently the universe is infinite and is always growing. I wish flowers were like this and grew out of the moon.

No comments: