Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Life Is A Bucket of Crayons, We Are Missing Color

There are mornings in which I find my eyes open already before I wake. I don't remember going to sleep at night. I just remember zoning out and finally zoning back in. Its like if you were watching a movie and the remote was under the couch so the movie kept on fast-forwarding. Actually, I'm not sure if its like that. I entered this day in the life of Martin as I do most days, with an album in the realm of physical reality and a circle of thoughts in the realm of my mind where anything can happen. Sometimes its as if the two mix, but this wasn't one of those times. I decided to listen to the album "How Lonely Sits The City" by The Acsent of Everest who are quickly becoming one of my favorites. The album is amazing and ends with in such a magestic way. It has the ability to share a relationship with anyone's life. I went through my usual morning routines. Shower, Dress, Eat, Brush, Go. I feel like a zombie doing these things, then again I suppose authority wants to kill any aspect that goes against a systematic drone.

School was the usual, pointless. Well actually, theres this kid who is perhaps the dorkiest kid you can ever meet. I don't even know his real name but my friends and I call him "Beard Guy" because of his rapid ability to grow a beard. He had this huge crush on my friend Karla and we always make jokes about him. I sometimes wonder what he does on his weekends and how sad is it that hes so wrapped up on grades and extra-curricular activites so he can get into the elite college that will get him the high-ranking job. But, really whats the point? Who says those titles mean anything at all? You die one day and as you rot in the ground whatever position you held in your lifetime won't fucking matter. There is no "afterlife" so quit dreaming and arousing yourself to the idea. Anyways this kid is really really funny just to look at and wonder about his life situations. I made a picture of him today in the paint program on my computer.
http://photobucket.com/albums/z135/gruffd00d/beardguy.jpg

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That was the only thing that caught my interest in school today. I have to work on some project thats due on October 1st for U.S. History, I havn't even started yet. Its about the amendments and I was assigned "Due Process of Law" and we have to make some model representation of an example that the amendment protects or violates the amendment. I'm making a police brutality representation. I think police brutality is really fucked up. In the first place, how the fuck are they "role models" in a society that tells us to go to college and shit. Most cops are nothing more than high school graduates. Second, who the fuck said one human being is higher than another? They put their value above ours. They treat themselves like our fucking masters or guardians. What if I don't agree with a law of yours? Who says I have to obey? The only person in charge of my life is me. I am in control of my morals and what not. I hate the fact that we have these bullshit figures that keep us in line and most of them are abusive. Look at the May Day Immigration beatings. Tell me that wasn't fucked up. Who the fuck attacks women and children? Only a fucking pig. If I ever violate a law of theirs and I'm arrested, they can beat me all they want but why can't I beat them back? I'll kill myself before having to go through their system rules. I am in control of my life not some fucking guy who gets the babes because of his uniform.

My afternoon passed and turned into night. Its funny how the sky is like a scene in a play. The clouds come and go without saying bye. I can't stop thinking about the future. When I ride the bus I like to sit in the back on the right next to the window. I like looking at the people that pass like an exhibit. I try to study them and want to know thier story. I want to know how they were like in the past as a youth. Is that youth dead inside? Youth is the best part of life. Why can't I hold onto it? Why do spiders catch everything in a web? Our lives are contantly passing by like scenes in a play yet many of you just follow the birds that come and go every season. Be like the moon and sun who never leave us. When I'm posting these I'm seated in my room looking out the window every couple of minutes, I can hear the crickets and the wind, and I'm listening to Godspeed You! Black Emperor and everything seems like a puzzle that has been completed. Yet, there are so many puzzles for me to complete. And each puzzle I have completed hasn't showed me the image I am waiting for. I'd really like to get that puzzle completed one of these days.

No comments: