Sunday, September 23, 2007

Star Trekin' It Through Life

Its sunday night and my weekend is closing, looking back at it my weekend was really really great. I count friday as a weekend because The evening is free to do whatever and not worry about school the next day. So the account of my weekend provided by me begins. On friday morning I was rather disapointed because there were reports saying it was going to rain and be cold but it was neither when I walked out of my house at 8:35 a.m. to make my walk to the bus stop to make it to school. School went by. The only part of it that stuck out for me was this assignment thats due in two days for my creative writing class. We have to write a memoir beginning with "I am a _______ because _________" and then write why we are what we are and what made us that way. I have a small idea about what I'm going to write but I'll save my ideas for another post. Anyways, My friends and I had agreed to score some weed. Luckily my friends' had a party that night in order to pay their rent. Several of my friends went. It was really good to be there with friends especially my friend Danielle who I use to hang out with a lot but I barely see her anymore. Nevertheless it was really great to finally hang out with her. One of my friends brought a good quality of weed to the party and shared it with some of the guys there including me. After I had my good share of 3 or 4 bowls and two joints, I felt something in my pockets and noticed I had 8 triple c pills there. My brother had given it to me a few days prior. I had never taken them and thought they were all hype. I was going to take them before school but my brother warned me not to. So as I was looking at them at the party, I thought to myself "why not? chances are nothings going to happen." I then took the 8 pills. I went on just high and nothing more. But, an hour after taking the pills as I was talking to some friends outside I suggested that we move inside the house because of the cold weather. We then proceeded to sit down on the couch. I was talking with my friend for about 5 minutes until I moved my head and lo0ked at the light source on the ceiling. I started rotating my head while making a weird "uuuuhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhuuuuuuhhhh" droning sound. I then blacked out after a couple minutes of doing that. I would go in and out of actual conscious and would find my self in a small conversation or surrounded by people and questions. According to my friend Kyle, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. When I finally stopped the cycle, I looked over to Danielle and asked for time. She gave it to me and I was in confusion. How could it be ten already. She then told me I was gone on the couch for about an hour. I then tried to get up but found it difficult to walk and was extremly high. Despite the walking circumstance I went on to have a good time and spent the night with some friends.

I woke up the next day, saturday, and got picked up by my mom and what not. I came home to do chores and then cruised the internet until 6ish when my friend told me of Soundwalk that was going on downtown. I got showered and dressed and decided to take the bus downtown. On my way to downtown I passed 2nd street where I met up with my friend Shea. We then took the bus to Downtown Long Beach and met up with friends. Soundwalk was very interesting and I really liked the abstract forms that sound was produced. I ran into some weird man in his late 40's or early 50's. I had some small talk and then he told me how he was into punk in the 80's and knew Black Flag. We exchanged goodbyes and I began to wonder how would I be at that age. He was very interesting. My friends and I continued to walk around the area, shared a joint which gave me a little high. Then walked over to Luka's house. Shea and I got picked up there by my mom who noticed the smell of marijuana and knew we smoked but didn't bother me on the subject. That was quite pleasant. My saturday was really good. I fell asleep wondering about my uncertain future.

Today is sunday and I woke up very rested. Its a peaceful feeling waking up with out any worries or exhaustion and in your own confortable bed. I made my way on the 4 feet journey to my computer where I began my day by downloading music and listening to the new downloads. I'm really satisfied with them. I spent my day at home with the family as some close friends of my parents came over for a gathering. I suppose its a good thing that I didn't go out today. I won't be tired tomorrow. It is now sunday night and I find myself here on my computer which isn't unusual for this time of this day, but I feel a bit of lonliness. Is this the way all humans feel? I wish I knew. I wish most of you weren't so pretencious. I really like to just sit down when my day is all done and just think about things as I listen to albums by atmospheric artist. I have been listening to Kayo Dot (my favorite band), Wolves In The Throne Room, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Explosions In The Sky, Ghastly City Sleep, This Will Destroy You, and The Ascent of Everest almost exclusivly. Each of their music means a great deal to me and I make a real connection with each especially tonight as I tend to feel a bit of melancholy. I loved this weekend but something is missing. I want to meet someone. I don't know who. I'd like to answer my questions and fill my cup with juice.

No comments: